- Searching for a bolder unisex accessory? This BLACK BEANIE won’t just keep snow off of your skull; it’ll kick the first snowflake’s ass so hard that the rest will be too scared to even land.
- The 60/40 cotton-and-acrylic blend is amazingly breathable. Your hair might even look better after you take this BLACK BEANIE off than it did before you put it on.
- This BLACK BEANIE is equally at home as a cold-weather fashion statement or as a last resort against the sleeting hail you experience as you chop firewood, win extreme marathons or dig wayward skiers out of avalanches.
- Each black beanie is compact, lightweight and infinitely comfortable, yet they’re durable enough to survive a trip to the ice caps of Mars and back.
- Ideal for hunting, cold-weather athletic training, jogging or simply lounging around looking awesome.
This is my daughter’s favorite cap. Beanies, or skull caps, are in fashion now with the teenage crowd especially. They are no longer just for keeping your head warm when you’re in chilly temperatures. My daughter, like many other teens, can be found often (even in 90 degree weather) with a beanie cap on.
This beanie is lightweight, so it is easily worn during all seasons, even here in Florida. It does provide the extra warmth even in the chilly months of January and February, which is why I actually purchased a SECOND beanie for my husband to wear. He works outside year round, and needed just a lightweight but still warm hat to keep his head and ears covered.
These make great gifts for teens, as they are also easy to be customized if you have a teen who is creative and crafty!
This product was received complimentary for my personal use and enjoyment and an honest and unbiased review. Regardless, all opinions and experiences expressed are my own, and I only recommend products that I feel will greatly benefit Mean Mommy Magic’s readers.