A little bit of information from the company:
- COFFEE SHOP themed gift set contains 3 different 2 ounce candles. Includes Coffee Bean, Hazelnut, Chai Tea.
- Made in the USA with natural soy wax and self-trimming cotton candle wicks.
- Each gift pack comes with 3 fragrance-themed candles. Each of which burns clean for over 20 hours. The subtle jar design makes it the perfect complement for any decor, and any room of the house – kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, family room, great room, basement. We recommend burning one candle in a smaller room, or combining 2 candles in a larger room for the best effect.
- Buy one for yourself, and another for a loved oneÉ just because.
- Every purchase is 100% Guranteed. If you are not comlpetely thrilled with the fragrance or appearance of these candles. We insist you send them back (at our expense) and we’ll give you a full refund. No hassles. No headaches. That’s our promise to you.
My personal opinion? These candles are very nice candles. The smell permeates the room that it’s burning in, but it’s not an overpowering scent. I received the Coffee Shop Themed Set. I love anything that has to do with coffee, even if I can’t drink it! The coffee beans candle smelled just like it. I wasn’t a huge fan of the hazelnut, but I never have liked Hazelnut. I gave that one to my mom and she LOVED it. That really all depends on personal preference and tastes. The Chai Tea was heavenly. I could have burned that for weeks and not changed a thing. I definitely will be buying more of that set, simply for the Chai Tea.
If you get a chance to pick up a set of these, they would definitely make a fantastic Christmas, Birthday, Valentines Day.. well, pretty much any Holiday gift! And to make things even more enticing, you can order them gift wrapped, and they will arrive already gift wrapped with a ribbon! With so many options to choose from, you’re sure to find something you’ll love.
This product was received complementary from the company for my honest and unbiased review. I have used the product and all thoughts and opinions expressed here are from my own experiences and thoughts.